Browse My Pages

17.7.15

Charles Manson: Paranoid Narcissist w/Video

Are you a victim of a covetous sociopath, psychopath, malignant narcissist, paranoid pathological liar? Have you been abandoned or slandered? Are you suffering from Narcissistic Victim Syndrome?                                                                                                                                  Visit our GET-HELP page NOW!


Uploaded on May 5, 2009
a short preview of some of the main symptoms of narcissistic personality disorder through Charles Manson and his behaviors.
Remember... Charles Manson did not physically commit a murder! It is a paranoid narcissist that uses manipulation tactics to satisfy his narcissistic supply. It targeted young, impressionable human-youth.


EXAMPLE Comments & Statements

I am a fucking hero!

Who decides what is moral or ethical? I do!

What's behind your back? Do you have a gun?

People are trying to kill me!

Is Deedee going to shoot me while I'm sleeping?

I have been poisoned before by my ex-wife!

My brother told me that I am a sexual deviant!

BEWARE THE MALIGNANT NARCISSIST & KNOW WHEN TO RUN!



When a malignant narcissist is trying to be like a normal, healthy human being, it takes a lot of energy, however when it is being **WEIRD** it comes very naturally.



COMBINATION-EXAMPLE SIGNS

I served in the U.S. Army

I resent you for being a successful business woman

I worked at a youth camp while I was in college

I would never take off my wedding ring

I lost custody of my son, because my father would not hire a lawyer

I am a loyal man

It will project itself onto the human victim

You are spying on me

You cracked my laptop code and read my email

I am 46 and want to have a son

If you have a child, you would resent me for the rest of your life!

Who did you meet with?

My ex-wife cheated on me, that's how I know that child is not mine!

Everyone always steals my ideas

It is financially wreck-less..

Spends - spends- and spends, Wow can it spend money like crazy

They will walk away, without a word-1, invoke the silent treatment and forget their entire narcissistic lifestyle, while leaving behind hobbies, jobs, family, friends... and repeating this pattern on a regular basis...WITHOUT a second thought.

WARNING: Narcissistic Victim Syndrome is not to be confused with a broken heart.
Narcissist, Sociopathic, Paranoid and Psychopathic traits are considered serious personality disorders and mental illnesses that must be properly diagnosed by a qualified mental health professional. They are not words to throw about or maliciously accuse someone of being. Sometimes you might be angry or someone you know is just an asshole.

No comments:

Post a Comment