Browse My Pages

12.7.15

SILENT TREATMENT / DISCARD

Are you a victim of a covetous sociopath, psychopath, malignant narcissist, paranoid pathological liar? Have you been abandoned or slandered? Are you suffering from Narcissistic Victim Syndrome?                                                                                                                                  Visit our GET-HELP page NOW!


Q: WHY DOES A NARCISSIST ABANDON & INVOKE THE  SILENT TREATMENT?

A: TO FIND NARCISSISTIC SUPPLY AND TO AVOID NARCISSISTIC INJURY, WITHOUT CONSEQUENCES. 



Common Narcissistic  "Gotta-Go Words" Before the Narcissist Silent Treatment Begins (this only happens when you catch them leaving, otherwise they usually just leave without saying anything AKA The Narcissists Silent Treatment)

"I don’t think you and I talking would do either of us any good".

"We just go around in circles, so why talk?"

"Can we discuss this via email?"

Interpretation: 
Since you have me figured out, called me out on some of my lies, bad choices, seen my real face, discovered that I am a predator and won’t buy into any more of my Bold-Faced lies, I can’t face you.
You scare me and I am not in control anymore. You might just reveal more of the sick predator I am and I don't want you to tell my enablers, therefore I only know one way to do this and that is to leave without a further word and leave no trace behind me.




The dissolution of a relationship or marriage with a narcissist and abuser constitutes a major life crisis in the abuser. Visit HealthyPlace for in-depth information on Narcissism, Narcissistic Personality Disorder (NPD) and the narcissist:
http://www.healthyplace.com/personali...

Unique Ability
Once the Narcissist invokes the silent treatment they have this very unique ability to completely erase all images, thoughts and memories of you from their mind (other than all bad, that their paranoid mind will create). They are fully consumed by their narcissist supply and getting to that supply as quickly as possible to repeat the entire process and pattern is all that matters.

PLEASE UNDERSTAND the N does not care if you live or die, they do not care who you are (their own child, mother, father, brother, wife, husband, sister, niece, nephew, grandchild). 
They do not care if their own child has been in an accident or worse. DO YOU GET IT? These fuckers are empty (non-human) bags of biological WASTE that seek to satisfy narcissist-supply and that is it. 
I am sorry, and I know this hurts more than anything else, but it is the absolute truth! and the sooner you realize this, the sooner you can get on the path to waking up and begin the healing process.





The "Grand Finale" is what happens at the end of most Narcissistic relationships. It's where many of the lies, cheating, stealing, manipulating, and other bad behavior comes to the surface.

It's more than the Narcissist's mask "slipping," it's perhaps more accurate to say that's when they fully take off their mask, and you can see their full lack of empathy and remorse and get a good look at a lot of their double (or triple) life and see what they've really been up to.
dana@narcissistsupport.com
The N will come back to an enabler when they need something, and know they can get it.


Be Psychopath Free
WARNING: Narcissistic Victim Syndrome is not to be confused with a broken heart. 
Narcissist, Sociopathic, Paranoid and Psychopathic traits are considered serious personality disorders and mental illnesses that must be properly diagnosed by a qualified mental health professional. They are not words to throw about or maliciously accuse someone of being. Sometimes you might be angry or someone you know is just an asshole.

No comments:

Post a Comment