Browse My Pages

13.7.15

The Narcissists Denial



Are you a victim of a covetous sociopath, psychopath, malignant narcissist, paranoid pathological liar? Have you been abandoned or slandered? Are you suffering from Narcissistic Victim Syndrome?                                                                                                                                  Visit our GET-HELP page NOW!


LIVING IN DENIAL


Be Aware that the covetous sociopath, malignant narcissist, pathological liar, paranoid slanderer partner is never loyal, they are only mirroring. They are MASTERS at blending in, gaining your trust and sympathy. 

EXAMPLES: Jon: If I was married, I would never take off my wedding ring. I am not like my brother who never wears his". 

(Victim)To me, that seems like a strange comment for someone to make in the parking lot of an In-n-Out burger. A few minutes later he asked me to remove my sunglasses because he was talking to me inside the car and wanted to see my eyes. It was sunny, and it was bright and I DID NOT WANT TO TAKE THEM OFF! He became so enraged and irate over my sunglasses,  I was actually scared, but I did not take them off. 


A narcissist has an agenda, and they will stop at nothing to feed the narcissist-supply. The moment they have targeted a victim, they are already looking for another. WHY? because this is not their first rodeo peeps! This is what they do and they are aware that eventually you are going to *SNAP* simply because they have been manipulating, destroying, abusing and terrorizing victims their entire life AND history repeats, just as their pattern does. So they are always planning ahead, on to the next victim.

They will contact (email, phone, text) your friends and family behind your back and even ask them to keep secrets from you. This is a manipulation tactic that not only keeps them in control of you but keeps the enablers in control (he tests them) AND  also prepares your friends and family by trust-bonding for the eventual slandering. 

Is your N abuser charming, attentive, sweet and gentle at first-start?
Now take a moment and reflect on the behaviors of your N abuser and see if they equal out. In other words does your N walk the walk and talk the talk?


EXAMPLES: Does he or she break promises?
Jon: Promises are just words, they do not mean anything.

What to look for in a covetous sociopath, psychopath, malignant narcissist, pathological liar, paranoid slanderer

1. Deadbeat dad (has not paid child support or stopped a long time ago)

JON: The FEMALE Judge, FEMALE Lawyer and my ex-WIFE said if I don't pay child support, I can not see my son, therefore I DON'T PAY!
This is a LIE..because even the most violent of criminals behind bars have a right to visitation.

2. Has not seen his children since the divorce
JON: My ex-wife would not let me see my son.
This is a LIE. The reason that a covetous sociopath, psychopath, malignant narcissist, pathological liar, paranoid slanderer does not see their children is because they do not have an attachment formed with the child. Those children mean as much to a N as the shoe in a window at the mall (actually the shoe may mean more to them).

3. Does not recognize his children as his own

JON: He is not my son anyway
LIES.. LIES...LIES...  This person does not have any physical, emotional, or natural connection to the children.

4. Does not acknowledge children
JON: I want a son
Me: You have a son
JON: No I don't
Me: Doesn't (son's name) count?
JON: No

he did not finish projects, he always had an excuse
Changing hobbies every few months
Insulting his own family members
Making racist or degrading remarks about others
Faking an injury or back pain every couple of months
Claiming his way is the best way
Insisting he has an allergy to cats (when clearly he does not)
Defaming the character of his friends and family
Getting angry if you ask someone else advice on something

I asked him to please let me know when he leaves, because I worry. He replied "YOU are the one who leaves without saying anything" - I asked him to turn off the living room light before coming to bed and his reply was "YOU leave the light on". This is a very common trait to look for.

During the very few times we actually shared general conversation, he would mirror speech or blurt out one of the key words loudly. Now this actually happened quite a bit and it happened with other people he was talking to also.

Hey, the bull got out again.
Jon: BULL!

Where would you like to go for dinner tonight?
Jon: DINNER!

On the The Hare Psychopathy Checklist – Revised PROMISCUOUS SEXUAL BEHAVIOR— A variety of brief, superficial relations, numerous affairs, and an indiscriminate selection of sexual partners; the maintenance of several relationships at the same time; a history of attempts to sexually coerce others into sexual activity or taking great pride at discussing sexual exploits or conquests.

Jon had been bragging in emails to his friends detailing what goes on in the bedroom between us, including calling it "fantasy sex" being fulfilled.

He had written an earlier email (in February 2015) stating that he is tired of my complaining and that he was ready to leave, and asking his friends (enablers) if he could go and stay with one of them.

WTF? I was reading this and I was confused. I had no idea that he was feeling this way, he never gave any indication or hint and he never even discussed it with me... I mean NOTHING!.  

On the The Hare Psychopathy Checklist – Revised
PATHOLOGICAL LYING
— Can be moderate or high; in moderate form, they will be shrewd, crafty, cunning, sly, and clever; in extreme form, they will be deceptive, deceitful, underhanded, unscrupulous, manipulative, and dishonest.

Later that week I asked Jon about those emails and he denied them and told me that I was full of shit, lying and making things up. 
Then he accused me of BREAKING INTO HIS LAPTOP security code and infiltrating his email with his password! (WTF?, REALLY? maybe I should work for the CIA)

He accused me of having multiple Gmail email accounts under fictitious names
The truth is that I do not, but he does (gmail, hotmail, yahoo)
This is a common tactic where by, they are accusing you of things that they are actually doing.


Be Psychopath Free
WARNING: Narcissistic Victim Syndrome is not to be confused with a broken heart. 
Narcissist, Sociopathic, Paranoid and Psychopathic traits are considered serious personality disorders and mental illnesses that must be properly diagnosed by a qualified mental health professional. They are not words to throw about or maliciously accuse someone of being. Sometimes you might be angry or someone you know is just an asshole.

No comments:

Post a Comment