Browse My Pages

17.7.15

As The Fog Lifts

Are you a victim of a covetous sociopath, psychopath, malignant narcissist, paranoid pathological liar? Have you been abandoned or slandered? Are you suffering from Narcissistic Victim Syndrome?                                                                                                                                  Visit our GET-HELP page NOW!

As the fog clears  I begin to remember statements, accusations and clear details of the slanderous words that slithered from it's tongue. Others are coming forward with what they heard, and experienced as very strange behavior (red flags) too.





from J: She will realize how much I do for her when I am not there.

from J: I am a fuckin hero.

from J: He dosen't know shit, he will never write a novel, especially without my help.

from J: They don't know what they are doing, they are stupid. Those kids can not even read. They will never make it in the real world.

from X: I feel as though you are abusive.                                                                                        Reply from J to X: I'm abusive? I'M ABUSIVE?!"

From X: I fear you may be a predator, a child abuser and should consider help.
Reply from J to X: "I am going to call K and ask her what you told her".

From X: I am not your play toy or rag doll to do with as you please.
Reply from J to X: "You are here to please me."

BEWARE the Malignant Narcissist. It pretends to be human by mirroring and acting. It is NOT human! It lacks the two basic fundamentals of being human 1. empathy (unless it is cold empathy) & 2. true emotions. (Dr. S. Vaknin)


Be Psychopath Free
WARNING: Narcissistic Victim Syndrome is not to be confused with a broken heart. 
Narcissist, Sociopathic, Paranoid and Psychopathic traits are considered serious personality disorders and mental illnesses that must be properly diagnosed by a qualified mental health professional. They are not words to throw about or maliciously accuse someone of being. Sometimes you might be angry or someone you know is just an asshole.

No comments:

Post a Comment